- At least upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Proven experience as an office manager/administrative assistant.
- Experienced PC and office equipment user.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Have a good-taste eye.
- Service-oriented and adaptable.
- Love people and willingness to help them.
- Be self-initiative and enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
- Good to have experience in organizing meetings, team buildings, etc.
- Meet and greet all visitors and make sure they leave with positive impressions.
- Coordinate activities to support cross-functional office workshops, meetings.
- Making all necessary orders for office needs (stationery, provisions, furniture).
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Support and improving office conditions.
- Keep an eye on office and corporate apartment cleanness.
- Arrange and be responsible for some of company benefits (foreign languages classes, massage, yoga, lunch cards).
- Help with meeting room setup needs (be present during the event to make sure everything runs smoothly).
- Help with events’ organization and coordination (team buildings, parties, birthdays, hireversaries).
- Order branded staff when needed.
- Assist with business trips within Ukraine.
- Provide and track office entrance cards, security guidance.
- Assistance in HR activities of the company.
- Scanning, photocopying documents.
- Respond to routine requests for information.
- Other administrative support as required.
- Working in an extra-technological project with the team of professionals.
- Professional and career growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Relocation support.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Internal insurance program.
- Business trips to San-Francisco.
- Regular corporate social activities.
- Regular technical training in our office (Engineering days, Hackathon).
- English courses.
- IT cluster membership.
An online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere.
Hailed by The Huffington Post as «destined for glory», our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003.
Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: «We help people». JustAnswer is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО