- advanced English;
- basic understanding of Incoterms;
- control the inventory at worldwide hubs;
- process B2C direct orders going via the website;
- process bulk B2B orders;
- track Amazon POs and fulfill deliveries to their hubs;
- communicate with logistics companies to resolve issues that could happen with fulfillment;
- a part of customer support;
- general operations tasks;
- other sales department tasks.
In fact, the perfect candidate will manage the whole Concepter’s logistics network and daily operations after a test period and also help with COO’s task on a weekly basis.
About Concepter (concepter.co)
A consumer technology company that is focused on new product development in the intersections of software and hardware on the mobile market. Concepter is developing products with the emphasis on differentiation, produce and distribute them across the globe through the number of online and offline channels.
The company’s HQ is located in Kiev, Ukraine, where the most R&D is being performed. The mass production is being made by ODM in China and numerous partnerships were formed to keep sales in a number of countries including the US. Currently, 20 people are working at Concepter, where 9 people are performing management and design tasks; 11 — software and hardware engineering.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО