- Upper-intermediate English level (written and spoken).
- Strong technical background (Basic IT education will be a plus).
- Experienced user in PC based computer systems or junior administrator (MacOS preferable).
- Understanding of IT terminology.
- Perform labelling of the objects on the Ring videos using various labelling tools.
- Analyse videos and appoint them to certain categories.
- Create reports based on the labelling results.
We are looking for an operator who will be labelling the objects on the videos. Operator must be able to recognize and tag all moving objects in the video correctly with high accuracy. Be ready for rapid changes in tasks in the same way as be ready for long monotonous work.
About Ring Ukraine (ringlabskiev.com)
We are a hardcore research and product development company hungry to build the next generation of smart home security products. Our research organization is focused on applying AI, machine learning, computer vision and intellectual data analysis technology for Ring products.
Our product teams cover all aspects of SW development and QA of Ring products and solutions. We are in charge of firmware, hardware, mobile applications and backend development. Our deliverables should meet highest quality standards because Ring products are used by millions of customers around the world.