Railsware is looking for a Link Building & Outreach Specialist to increase our projects presence on the web. As a part of our Railsware Growth team, you will be responsible for planning and executing backlink acquisition. Also, you will explore new opportunities to raise SEO placements on organic search engine results pages.
- We are ready to consider candidates without previous experience in Outreach.
- Top-level Internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks.
- Excellent sales, communication, and relations management skills.
- Advanced level of English is a MUST.
- Proficient in Google Sheets, Excel, Word.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO, especially as they relate to link building.
- Execute backlink acquisition activities (outreach, guest posting, crowd-marketing) in accordance with the overall SEO strategy.
- Regularly research for relevant link building opportunities to increase our projects exposure on the web.
- Contact and collaborate with influencers, journalists, website owners/admins, bloggers.
- Promote content on social channels and within niche online communities.
- Participate in building and managing Railsware communities (around our products or brand).
- Manage Railsware profiles in social media and community platforms (like Reddit or Quora).
- Report on link building efficiency and results.
- Support the development of end-to-end analytics to provide the team with data required to make critical decisions.
- Research and test new digital PR and link building tactics.
- Find new subcontractors and manage the existing ones.
You will work closely with our Growth & Marketing team and can learn from Railsware Product Managers, SEO, and Marketing Experts. We are a data-driven company, we make decisions based on data, not our gut feeling.
A product studio. We build software solutions that users love, deliver them to market, and ensure their steady growth. Railsware team worked with Calendly, SendGrid, Philips, Google, and a whole bunch of other interesting companies.