- Proven experience as a PPC Manager.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Advanced data skills, understanding of web tracking principles, and basic attribution chops.
- Experienced in successfully planning, executing, optimizing, and growing marketing campaigns.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, GTM, Optimize, WebMaster Tools etc.).
- Ability to craft effective ads that appeal to and connect various customer segments for various channels.
- Knowledge in measuring channels ROI.
- Advanced level of English.
We expect you to entirely focus on acquisition channels development and support. This is a great opportunity to build an effective system within a mature marketing framework.
What you will do:
- Lead the growth of a variety of acquisition channels, including paid search, display, Facebook, LinkedIn, affiliate partnerships.
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing).
- Drive a testing program, aiming to continuously launch, analyze, optimize, and scale new strategies and channels.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain the best ROI.
- Work closely with marketers, executives and designers to grow our userbase.
- Build the transparent analytics system with attribution model inside.
- Challenging work and continuous professional growth and feedback.
- You will be a part of the professional and highly motivated team.
- Want to learn? No problem, Competera will pay 60% for your trainings, courses etc.
- Flexible working hours and remote days.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leave.
- Paid lunches and fully-stocked with fruits & snacks kitchen.
- Corporate and sport events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun.
About Competera (competera.net)
Our Pricing Platform is the new standard in retail industry. Our solutions are already used by Staples, Deloitte, Samsung, OBI and other world-known brands and retailers. Now we’re ready to blow up the market with the new product for marketplaces.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО