- Passion for Ukraine and its entrepreneurial community, and interest in startups and tech market;
- Background in Finance, Accounting, Tax, Law or equivalent;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Business Suit and Google apps, especially Excel / Google spreadsheets;
- English level upper-intermediate or higher; fluent Ukrainian. Any other language is always a plus;
- Structural and strategic thinking;
- Good self-management skills: planning ahead, monitoring changes, meeting deadlines;
- Attention to detail, discipline and patience, love of numbers and spreadsheets and order in business;
- Great written and spoken communication skills, and a friendly personality;
- Dog and guinea-pig lover.
- Formulating requests on members’ invoices to LIFT99 Kyiv Hub Accountant, monitoring and recovering invoices payments from Hub members;
- Reporting daily on Payment terminal transactions;
- Drafting typical Agreements with members for signature (using an automated tool, therefore advanced contract law knowledge is not required);
- Managing the internal database of memberships: updating memberships, monitoring occupancy, creating and maintaining a process of memberships’ changes;
- Performing technical onboarding & offboarding for Hub members (introduction into internal systems);
- Suggesting ideas for improving the organizational processes;
- Being the right hand of the LIFT99 Kyiv Community Manager.
This is a full-time job, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. For the onboarding, our new team member will spend 2 weeks in Tallinn, Estonia. The salary depends on the results of the interview.
About LIFT99 Kyiv Hub
The most vibrant startup community space in the heart of Kyiv.
We are an international community of founders, future founders, and the key people in startup teams, including freelancers and other creatives, building product companies to solve global problems. Open since April 2019, LIFT99 Kyiv Hub has become the center of the Ukrainian startup ecosystem with 240+ community members.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО