We’re looking for an experienced, result-oriented Performance Marketing Lead to join our marketing team. The candidate will be responsible for customer acquisition and should demonstrate a strong understanding of digital marketing channels and strategy. The objective of this position is to own and drive paid customer acquisition, including Amazon, Facebook and Google advertising platforms.
This person will define acquisition strategy, manage & optimize advertising campaigns, coordinate & drive improvements in creative development, and monitor & analyze campaign results. The right candidate is proactive, growth-minded, unafraid to try new channels, and actively shares data, results, and ideas. This role is based in our Kyiv office.
- 4+ years experience in paid digital marketing and performance advertising in international markets (especially U.S.), preferably with a product company. Strong track record of results.
- Experience with selling products on Amazon is preferred (including AMS, AMG).
- Experience in managing self-service traffic platforms such as Facebook Ads and Google Adwords.
- Deep understanding of online and offline channels as both an advertiser and consumer.
- Strong analytical framework and data-driven approach to campaigns, excellent at Excel.
- Fluent written and oral communication in English.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certificates.
- Experience with media buying and CPA networks is preferred.
- Strong passion for digital marketing in all forms and belief in continuous learning.
- Define digital marketing strategy and drive acquisitions on Amazon, Facebook, AdWords and other ad channels (search, social, display/mobile ad networks).
- Lead acquisition campaigns from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking and reporting.
- Experiment and push for continuous improvements in performance metrics; optimize the effectiveness of existing channels and pilot new channels. Uncover insights and proactively implement recommendations.
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs to ensure we produce best-in-class creative, which is consistent across channels and resonates with our target consumers.
- Great, competitive compensation package.
- Multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- Team of 70+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every day you come to the office.
- Demanding and satisfying start-up environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible hours — people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
About Petcube (petcube.com)
The leader in «the connected pet space», and is reimagining pet care. We’re dedicated to improving the lives of pet parents and their pets through technology.
Our innovative products include Petcube Play, the next-gen interactive pet camera, and forthcoming Petcube Bites, a treat-flinging interactive cam. Petcube lets people see, talk to and have fun with their pets from their smartphone.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО