- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- Making travel arrangements (visa, flights, accommodation).
- Conducting background research and collecting data.
- Identifying potential customers / partners and being the first point of contact in communication.
- Handling ongoing correspondence with contractors and service providers.
- Managing phone calls, inquiries, requests and making appointments.
We are looking for a talented person with a creative mind and great work attitude, who will support our team on an ongoing basis in the role of a personal assistant.
- Part time work — 20 hours per week, with flexible working hours.
- Remote-based, with an opportunity to work from home.
- Multiple interesting projects, with an opportunity to learn new things in various different fields — from marketing to sales.
- 2 month paid internship, with further chance for a full-time employment.
About Waveup (waveup.vc)
A global boutique consulting firm, founded by two Ukrainian entrepreneurs. The company provides a full range of services from strategic analysis to financial valuations; ultimately helping clients around the globe to grow their operations, enter new markets and raise funds from investors.
Our track record:
- 80+ projects finalized to date.
- International client base with 80% of clients from US, UK, Australia.
- Projects completed for some of the world’s most recognised brands, such as Ecco, Skechers, Kangaride, A123, Toastmasters etc.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО