- 2+ years of client-facing sales development experience in a B2B environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Portuguese.
- Track record of consistent and effective sales development performance.
- History of creative, persistent, and effective outbound sales lead follow-up messaging.
- Commitment, attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking needed to thrive in a performance-oriented culture.
- Must be a self-starter, be comfortable with limited supervision, and have solid problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the machine learning/predictive analytics space is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, Chart.io is a big plus.
- Professionally and persistently follow up with leads via email, phone, and LinkedIn.
- Book qualified meetings and generate pipeline as an individual contributor, as well as a team player.
- Meet or exceed assigned goals from marketing while promoting cooperation, best practices, providing assistance, and motivating others.
- Understand industry trends and show dedication to continuous learning on all professional fronts.
- Provide feedback to peers and internal teams to help develop and improve marketing materials.
- Maintain up-to-date information in Salesforce.
We are looking for exceptional candidates for our fast-growing team of young and ambitious people. This is an opportunity to work with some of the world’s best data scientists, salespeople, and marketers, and embrace AI in your daily workflow. This is a perfect role for any hard-working and ambitious candidate.
A one-of-a-kind automated machine learning platform that transforms market leaders into AI-driven enterprises.
We work with Fortune 500 companies, some of the largest banks and insurers in the world, as well as numerous companies in other verticals, like fintech, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО