- Experience in PR activities and building relationships with Western media (US and Western Europe).
- Fluent Ukrainian/English/Russian.
- Experience with PR/monitoring tools and services (some most famous are Newswire, Cision, Brandwatch, Google Alerts, Mention, Pressat).
- Understanding of western culture and mentality (Living/studying experience in the US or Europe would be a plus).
- Preferably — have an understanding of the global IT industry trends and tendencies as well as Ukrainian IT market.
- Preferably — have established contacts with American/European media.
- Will be a plus: content writing/editing skills.
- Will be a plus: ability to communicate with TOP management of American companies.
- Developing relationships with foreign web media and pitching journalists, bloggers, influencers (especially top-tier media in the Western countries).
- Boosting brand awareness and enhancing media presence in the Western market (the primary target are Silicon Valley startups).
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns that align with business objectives and produce significant results.
- Generating actual story ideas for publishing and participating in establishing thought leadership.
- Managing media requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tracking and analyzing media coverage, measuring impact, responding to crisis situations (if any).
- Sourcing and securing all types of opportunities that will contribute to brand recognition.
- Organization of interviews, media visits, press conferences, and participation in events organization.
Send your CV with salary expectations.
- Interesting and challenging work in the team of professionals.
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub.
We assist product IT companies in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint. Our clients: Grammarly, People.ai, Wargaming, Huawei, Tonic Health and others.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО