- 1-year customer support/business development experience.
- University graduate (business and/or translation majors — preferably).
- Patient and helpful person.
- Strong English, both written and spoken (Advanced).
- Good presentation, communication and organization skills.
- Experience of working with CRM tools.
- Ability to easily get acquainted with company product and other software.
- Attentive to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Good teamwork member.
- Drive pre-sale support, providing the answers to various requests of potential customers in Intercom system.
- Conduct demo sessions, prepare sales quotes for organically acquired prospects.
- Track pre-sale efforts and conversions in HubSpot Sales Hub.
- Develop relationships with existing clients and partners across the globe (upsell existing customers).
- Track the product usage trends of the existing customers in Mixpanel tool and ensure high customer retention rate.
- Mentor to provide the on-boarding / training and first time guidance.
- Opportunity to work with product / service companies from the USA, Canada, EU, Australia and New Zealand.
- Opportunity to work with high-profile customers (challenge of up-selling to Microsoft, AutoDesk, Richter, Deloitte, Hershey’s and other famous companies).
- Experience and achievement in growth hacking a young IT start-up.
- Small and friendly team in Lviv.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities.
- Rapid career growth in B2B sales.
- Trial period is 1 month.
About StepShot (stepshot.net)
A young IT product start-up which provides a solution for creating step-by-step screenshot-based documentation. The co-founders of the company have participated in an Estonian accelerator for start-ups in the beginning of 2016.
We have a friendly team of 14 people who understand that success of the venture depends on each and everyone. We can give you the opportunity of a primary responsibility of what you do and how you manage yourself, as long as you produce the results. This will also be a great IT start-up work experience as compared to the replete outsourcing industry.