- 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer or similar role.
- Strong design portfolio, mobile interfaces is a priority.
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision.
- Skills in Principle, Flinto will be a plus.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in design of self-service/banking/e-commerce and other complex systems UI is a plus.
- Understanding of UX design trends and principles with ability to provide arguments or references.
The ideal candidate should be able to translate business requirements to interaction flows and artifacts, transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces, mobile expertise is a must.
- Collaborate with product management and development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas, research and testing.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Analyze customer journeys and find the ways to improve existing user’s flows.
- Conduct research and tests for intuitivity and experience, analyze data to maintain evidence-based design process.
- Participate in key internal meetings including weekly\daily status updates and planning sessions. Work in SCRUM framework.
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers.
- A competitive salary.
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth.
- Global projects with vendors from Europe/US.
- Occasional work trips to Headquaters (Amsterdam) and other countries of Veon group.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
About Kyivstar (kyivstar.ua)
The largest Ukrainian telecommunication operator providing communications and data services based on a broad range of mobile and fixed-line technologies, including 3G. Company’s customer base amounts to over 26 million in mobile and around 820 thousand in broadband Internet.