- Higher education.
- Fluent English.
- Native communication and negotiation skills.
- Upper intermediate knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Advanced self-organizational skills.
- 4+ years of experience in IT product management.
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis.
- 2+ related projects in portfolio.
- Basic understanding of programming concepts, definitions, technologies.
- Basic understanding of programming and IT management processes (Agile, Scrum). One will not have to code or implement Scrum, but you should understand how it’s done.
- Basic understanding of Design Thinking processes and concepts and ability to use up those concepts in daily work.
- Ability to talk to public servants and understand what they are talking about
Basic understanding of the Reform of Decentralization.
Please, send a story about yourself and CV along with the answer to the question «How I would use design thinking and business analysis to create IT tools for Ukrainian villages» (275 words max).
Product Manager would be responsible for the entire project development and strategic vision. He or she would have to talk to Consolidated Communities, understand their needs, conjuncture, background, current situation, build vision for possible solutions and transfer that vision to the IT team for implementation. Training, integration and launch in each community would also be a part of JD, as well as planning and reporting.
- Manage a team of 6 (IT stuff including IT project manager).
- Conduct business analysis of CC’s needs and backgrounds.
- Create concepts and vision of IT tools.
Travel and conduct facilitation sessions for CC’s.
- Competitive market salary.
- Awesome team of 15.
- Office space with perks and community.
About Social Boost (socialboost.com.ua)
The Ukrainian tech NGO that connects startup community and tech expertise with the government to solve national challenges and create breakthroughs for developing economy. SocialBoost consolidates startup community and afforts of its own IT team to bring democracy, transparency and efficiency into the public sector of Ukrainian economy.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО