- Hands-on Project Management experience: 3+ years.
- Clarifying, negotiating and documenting requirements: 2+ years in projects which you delivered based on those requirements.
- Mobile projects management experience: 1+ year.
- Web (both backend and frontend) projects management experience: 1+ year.
- Agile: 1+ years.
- Hands-on software development experience: 0,5+ year.
- Task management systems experience: enough to easily manage tasks in Jira.
- Great verbal and written English communication skills.
Activity and proactivity. We are looking for someone who, for instance, reminds customer if no update received, not just waits for a week; provides updates without reminders etc.
Availability. Most customers are in USA, EDT/EST time zone which is -7h to Ukraine so far, so we would prefer working with someone who can work closer to 15:00-23:30 Ukrainian time schedule, so please let know when you are available for work.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to efficiently work without supervision.
- Great team player.
We are looking for Product/Project Manager to negotiate requirements and deliver our projects based on them. Work doesn’t include sales, but does include requirements negotiation, documentation, and project management. Work is about managing several projects simultaneously, mostly small and medium size, often Agile. All project types: fixed cost, T&M and dedicated team, in development or support phase. Most customers are in EST/EDT time zone, 7h behind Ukraine. This is full-time 100% remote position.
- Clarify with customer, negotiate and document product requirements.
- Manage and delivery projects.
- BA activities. We don’t have separate Business Analyst for documenting and negotiating requirements for our projects. You define how detailed requirements you develop should be to implement project based on them successfully.
- Manage all aspects of projects including scope in general and particular requirements, budgets, schedule, risks, quality, communication and implementation.
- Create and manage tasks, oversee completion of assigned tasks and verify if they meet requirements.
- Manage changes in project plan or scope.
- Communicate with customers in effective and timely manner, e.g. provide update to any request within 24h, at least “see that, will answer by (date/time)”.
- Manage and improve policies, processes and procedures to enhance the efficiency of project work completion.
100% remote job, you can work from anywhere you want.
About LeanSquad (leansquad.com)
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО