We are seeking a T-shaped Product Marketing Manager who will define product marketing strategy and take overall responsibility for marketing activities related to launching and scaling our product on the market.
- Experience in launching new software products in the US or Europe (ideally in financial services industry).
- Experience growing a product from $0 to $1M ARR.
- Excellent strategy planning skills.
- A proven track record of applying customer development process to validate assumptions about our product and business.
- Ability to understand customers — their needs, their interests, their price sensitivity, etc. to guide product development team in the right direction.
- Problem solving skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Hands-on, «roll up your sleeves» mentality.
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, startup environment.
- You will work closely with our product development team to expand the ways we interact with and acquire users across various channels.
- Plan and execute the launch of the product, features and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Drive marketing programs such as digital marketing campaigns to promote the company and product.
- Lead marketing budget planning and content plan generation (with the help from copywriters).
- Act as a “voice of the customer” inside the product development team.
- Apply customer development process to validate assumptions about our product and business.
- Lead competitive analysis.
- Develop and oversee the execution of growth metrics.
- Provide guidance to community managers with the purpose to drive user engagement and community growth.
- Organize meetups and events on a worldwide scale.
- Deep immersion into fast growing Blockchain industry.
- Competitive salary and flexible work schedule.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Continuous education and professional growth.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
The product is a professional desktop trading terminal for digital assets that is currently in development phase.
TaaS operates where blockchain and the financial markets meet. We are experienced in both — we run the world’s first closed-end fund on Ethereum blockchain.
Having recently incorporated a blockchain product company Kepler Technologies, we are expanding rapidly and welcome the brightest talents to join our team.