We are looking for a T-shaped product marketing manager who will define product marketing strategy and take overall responsibility for marketing activities related to launching and scaling of our product.
- Experience in launching new products (web/software) in the US or Europe (ideally in the financial services industry).
- Excellent strategy planning skills.
- Ability to understand customers — their needs, their interests, their price sensitivity, etc. to guide the product development team in the right direction.
- Problem solving skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Hands-on, «roll up your sleeves» mentality.
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, startup environment.
Please send your CV in English and make sure you include your salary expectations in your application. Please include the links to where we can learn more about you (Linkedin, Facebook, Medium, personal blog, etc.).
- Lead our marketing activities. Plan and execute the launch of the product, features and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Expand the ways we interact with and acquire users across various channels.
- Develop and oversee the execution of growth metrics.
- Drive marketing activities to promote the product, including, but not limited to PR, PPC, SEO, content marketing and events.
- Act as a «voice of the customer» inside the product development team.
- Apply the customer development process to validate assumptions about our product and business.
- Lead competitive analysis.
- Work closely with our product development team to align all efforts.
- Provide guidance to other members of the marketing team, collaborate with the business development team, marketing freelancers and outsource teams.
- Competitive salary and flexible work schedule.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Continuous education and professional growth.
- Awesome team.
We are working on a tech-enabled end-to-end platform that would help great founders connect with investors, and disrupt the current fundraising process as we know it.
TeqAtlas was featured in Fortune, CoinTelegraph, Value Walk, The Block, Irish Tech News and other international media. The founding team was featured in Forbes with the previous successful venture.