The ideal applicant is someone generally smart, well-balanced, and driven who will help us fulfill our mission of uniting people through gaming. How? By personalizing the world of gaming to the individual gamer according to their unique tastes, psychology, and personal values with machine learning.
- Discipline to self-manage while working remotely.
- Driven can-do! Attitude.
- Love of gaming.
- Strong English.
- Writing skills.
- Sales skills.
- Ability to travel for conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Managing development, marketing, and operations related projects.
- Interviewing users.
- Looking at and analyzing app data for product recommendations.
- Marketing — keywords, guerilla, ads, influencers, etc.
- Negotiation and evaluating business deals.
Work remotely! Save time and money on transportation and work from the comfort of wherever you choose. All of the team now is based in Ukraine (except a globe-trotting Californian CEO)
Have an opinion that matters. As a startup, and working on an innovative product, everybody’s brains and ideas are important.
- Maintain your integrity at a company with impact and values. We don’t screw people, and are registered as an American Public Benefit Corporation.
- Learn a lot and work on a huge variety of tasks. Not only an opportunity within startups, but also specifically this multidisciplinary operational position.
- Earn equity/ownership in a fast-growing startup. If we make it big, so do you!
- Become an executive as this grows into a large company and have upwards mobility opportunities.
About — О — Про GameTree
The #1 app for finding gamer friends. We are organically growing by over 200 signups per day and have #1 ranking on almost all the major search terms around finding gamer friends.