Key requirements and objectives we’re looking for.
Strategy & Product Roadmap:
- Understand product vision, product-market fit & the problems it solves.
- Own delivery of a product roadmap, with input from external and internal stakeholders.
- Understanding UI/UX for web and mobile apps.
- Product-oriented mindset.
Requirements & Team Management:
- Ability to dive deep into a business domain.
- High level of self-motivation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possibility to convert product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Monitor product development progress and eliminate blocks or issues that arise.
- Make sure that clients needs are met as projects evolve.
Communication & Reporting:
- Upper-intermediate English or above.
- Great communicator. High responsibility & a positive attitude.
- Work closely with engineering, QA and marketing teams to define and build new features.
- Own process of documentation and artifacts creation.
- Ability to sustain failure and be prepared for success.
The successful candidate ideally should have a track record of working in startups in a similar role and needs to demonstrate what she/he did in a previous role to engage with all parts of their organization.
- Superb office in an old Austrian building in Lviv city center.
- Interesting projects, ability to grain your knowledge in fintech or e-commerce domains.
- Mentorship and support, office library.
- Friendly and helpful team, with a good sense of humor (an especially black one).
- 20 calendar days of paid vacation, sick leaves and additional days off.
- Free English classes.
Teamvoy is looking for a Project Coordinator for a fintech project.
We are a Ukraine based IT outsourcing company specializing in software development and consultancy services. Our team provides a wide range of web and mobile app services, including initial prototyping, design, native mobile development on Android / iOS, application backend and web infrastructure. We are here to turn your idea into a product.