- Fluent English (at least Upper-intermediate).
- 3+ years of experience in the sphere of project management / sales.
- Knowledge of Polish language will be a bonus, but not obligatory (for better communication within Polish-Ukrainian team).
- Startup mindset.
- Goal-orientation, abilities to get things done.
- Possession of structured thinking.
- Team coordination.
- Organisation and coordination of production activities and product development.
- Strategic and tactical planning of the project.
- Supervision of execution of sales plan.
- Monitoring of the development of the market.
- Planning and execution of marketing strategy of the project.
- Participation in the marketing events, negotiations, etc.
- Coordination of complementary processes (communication with accounting department, lawyers, etc).
Job position requires residence in Łódź, Poland (so the applicant would need to move there). The company rents an apartment for employee and cover expenses on periodical visits to Ukraine (the frequency will be discussed).
The employee will be officially employed by Polish or Ukrainian legal entity (the company is founded by Ukrainians, has Ukrainian investor, but is registered in Poland). Salary will be negotiated based on the experience and expectations of applicants.
As bonus the employee will need to participate in business trips around Europe, which will be covered by the company.
About Cannextra Europe (cannextra.eu)
Company deals with production and further distribution of natural extract in one of the most fast-growing markets in Europe — CBD oil market.
The position is a perfect place for an ambitious, but experienced person, who is dreaming of creating something big, life-changing and something that nobody else is doing. The company is young, with the small team, but with the big ambitions to become the leading player on the European cannabis market.