- fluent English;
- 3+ years experience in IT project management;
- experience in management several projects at the same time;
- solid knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- understanding web and mobile development lifecycle;
- good technical background;
- experience with JIRA;
- good leadership skills;
- proactive & detail oriented;
- good problem solver.
- perform client communication (written & spoken);
- planning, coordinating and bringing projects to a successful completion;
- control scope of tasks, budget, risk accounting;
- writing and maintaining project documentation;
- preparation of interim financial statements to the customer / management.
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor;
- the exchange of experience;
- the feeling of the importance of what you do;
- growth prospects for this position;
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance;
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party;
- periodic review of the salary every six months;
- purchase a laptop or PC.
We believe that work can be as a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want see our office).
Stage 2. Interview with the head of department (Tech Lead).
Stage 3. Interview with founder of the company
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
About Steelkiwi Inc (steelkiwi.com)
The US outsourcing company with two development centers in two beautiful Ukrainian cities: Odessa and Vinnytsia. Our products are modern mobile and web applications. We use Python/Django stack as a core of web development and all possible front- end tools to make our products shine.
We are always looking to expand our team with people who share the same passion for delivering the best results and for resting together after the effective performance.