We are looking for a seasoned, motivated and forward-thinking Project Manager with hands on experience with:
- Scrum teams.
- Agile projects.
- Managing globally distributed scrum teams (5-25 people depending on the project).
- Working in an unstructured environment.
- Project forecasting/budgeting, and working with release management teams.
- Technical concepts (ie. ideally comes from a developer/QA background).
As a Project Manager, you will work with cross functional teams to manage fast-paced technical security projects that ensure sensitive data protection, infrastructure uptime and ease of use. As a member of this team, you will be managing projects end-to-end and proactively identifying and mitigating issues.
- Passionate about your work.
- 4+ years of experience coordinating technical projects involving multiple internal and external teams.
- 2+ years of experience conducting and facilitating implementation of Scrum on various projects.
- Good communication skills. English is our primary working language and you will report to English speakers.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and navigate through an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized, possess solid time management skills, have acute attention to detail and are a self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changing business situations.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (project management, computer science, information technology, security, etc.).
- Experience in coordinating security projects.
- Project management certifications.
- Own Projects. Coordinate with cross functional teams to define and manage project scope, objectives, schedule, metrics and cost of technical projects.
- Maintain communication. Ongoing communication of planning, project statuses, issues and risks in a timely manner to stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reports. Create report dashboards and metrics around team performance.
- Building & maintaining documentation. Maintain documentation throughout project lifecycle and prepare reports for global leadership team and other key stakeholders.
- Manage resources. Gather requirements, organize sources, support various operational initiatives and check in with team members daily.
- Validate requirements. Ensure features being delivered solves business requirements.
- Suggest improvements. Analyze data, extract impactful insights and suggest process improvements for team performance, feature costs, operational inefficiencies and estimates.
- Automate routine tasks and reporting. Identify, develop and install helpful automations that hook into the existing tools and communication channels.
- Silicon Valley experience: work in a true Silicon Valley environment.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder work with the company founders.
- Team of accomplished engineers in 3 countries and growing.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and 2 weeks of days off + sick leaves.
- Monthly Hackers’ days.
- Annual corporate retreats.
- Paid lunches and parking.
- English Speaking club with native speakers.
- Covering professional learning: conferences, trainings and other events, online resources, books.
- Medical insurance (after 3 months of employment).
- Salary: up to 3k.
About Very Good Security (verygoodsecurity.com)
The company provides a modern and efficient way for businesses to both secure and utilize their sensitive data. Founded by highly successful repeat entrepreneurs and backed by world-class investors and top-tier VCs, VGS is building an amazing global team. As a young and growing company, we are laser-focused on delighting our customers and hiring talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals to help us to secure the world’s data.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО