We are looking for a recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based).
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company’s reputation as «best place to work».
- Challenging work in the dynamic team of top professionals in various areas.
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave.
- Competitive salary & bonus system.
- Social package (medical insurance, flexible schedule, workshops and seminars).
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub.
The company assist product IT companies in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint. Our clients: Grammarly, People.ai, Wargaming, Huawei, Tonic Health and others.