We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Lead to take ownership of our hiring processes and level them up. You’ll build and drive the team of 5 people to accomplish ambitious goals, ensure our hiring standards are high and recruiting is cost-effective. We expect you to work primarily on the recruiting side, but your interest in HR, business strategy, and employer branding are very welcomed and encouraged.
- 4+ years in recruiting or HR related role.
- Experience within an international product company is a huge plus.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Strong track record in improving recruitment efficiency.
- Must have strong Upper-Intermediate written and conversational English.
- Must have exceptional analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to spot exceptionally talented people that are a great fit.
- Creativity and drive for self-improvement.
- Embrace Attendify’s culture and hiring standards.
- Partner with top management to develop and align on hiring strategy.
- Drive full cycle of recruitment and ensure right people join the team at the right time.
- Create budgets and plans based on hiring priorities.
- Implement tools to analyze and improve recruitment efficiency.
- Create hiring profiles, scorecards, and appealing job descriptions.
- Conduct thoughtful and deep HR interviews.
- Make sure all candidates get relevant feedback on each stage of the hiring cycle.
- Drive recruitment marketing projects and see how your ideas work.
- Align and coach all team members involved in hiring.
- Maintain database on Workable and Staff Square.
- Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people.
- Competitive compensation & career growth opportunities.
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes with a native speaker.
- Equipment: MacBook Air, monitor, and accessories you might need.
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits, medical insurance and parking.
- Great office located in central Kyiv.
About Attendify (attendify.com)
The company exists for one reason: to reimage the event technology space, and help planners, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees create more meaningful connections at in-person events.
We deliver the industry’s leading mobile event app, an integrated event registration system, and a data management solution that powers event success, and we’re making a serious impact:
- 5.4M downloads and 2К five star reviews.
- 300+ events supported every month with up to 14K users each.
- 70+ team members worldwide operating as a united team.
- 3K+ clients, among them Google, Facebook, GitHub, Lufthansa, and UEFA.
- Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО