- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Lead and demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting.
- Good team-management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates).
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (written and oral).
Responsibilities include managing a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to executive-level positions. You should be able to ensure we provide an excellent candidate experience while meeting our business goals and filling our vacancies. You will build a strong employer brand for our company so that we can develop strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire the most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives and add to our culture.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures.
- Lead, supervise and setting priorities to recruiting a team. Evaluate and report on its performance.
- Design and execute recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Design and customize hiring stages based on each position’s requirements.
- Oversee and improve overall candidate experience. Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages (from the moment they apply until they are on board or turned down).
- Coach recruiting a team to be a trusted partner to hiring managers on recruitment and talent-related questions.
- Ensure team is providing great recruitment performance. Measure and analyze recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
- Report on a monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment budget.
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement.
- Stable company with a low bureaucracy level and a really fast-paced environment.
- Various opportunities to learn and grow.
- Our team is professional and highly involved, great people to communicate and comfortable to interact within a team.
- Unlimited growth/promotion space.
- Flexible working hours, corporate learning possibilities, paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Comfortable and well-equipped office 10 minutes walking from Osokorky metro station.
The team of enthusiastic specialists who bring technological advances to a whole new level. We believe that the future of humanity lies in the synergy of new media and technology. That is why we work hard to influence global progress and contribute to people’s wellbeing. Our main priority is to provide friendly coexistence between technology and nature.
Continuous evolution — we change together with our world. We accept new challenges and track technological trends to offer the best solutions. Because of the constant evolution we can stay trending.
Ideological embodiment — different areas of expertise, enthusiasm, and courage always help us choose the best idea among millions of others. Constructive dialogue — enthusiasm and ability to understand the needs of our partners and clients distinguish us from other companies. We can change flexibly and are always ready to find the best solutions.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО