- Opportunity to work at least 20 hours/week in the office.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Openness, honesty, and curiosity.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Ability to adapt to moving targets.
- Strong Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- General business and B2B sales understanding.
- Search for events and event agencies that have never used Attendify App.
- Collect direct emails and phone numbers of decision makers through a variety of search tools like Google.
- Advanced Search and LinkedIn.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas for generating new sales opportunities.
- Research leads to better understand their needs and help formulate an outreach strategy.
Attendify is looking for thoughtful and curious Research Interns to join our team. You’ll learn everything about our business and products, market landscape and data research tools. You’ll start small with sales related research and learn how to drive pipeline growth. We’ll challenge you to look for new ways to increase conversion rates, generate sales opportunities, and contribute to sales strategy.
In this role you’ll be able to develop your skills and take on more complex research projects. In case of stellar performance and progress, there’s an opportunity to work on the tasks related to internal data analysis by the end of your first year at Attendify.
About Attendify (attendify.com)
An event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app used at conferences, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events. Attendify in numbers: 70+ team members worldwide operating as a united team; 10K+ events served all time; 2.5K+ clients, among them Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, and UEFA; Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia.