- Work experience as a Sourcing Specialist / Sourcer / Researcher or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge).
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include executing a market analysis, searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting massages and emails. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms.
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Consultants to identify each position’s requirements.
- Craft and send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates.
- Ask for referrals from external networks.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Log candidate information in our internal databases.
- Interesting and challenging projects. We are a phenomenal place for growth.
- It won’t be boring. You will take part in 2 to 5 projects simultaneously.
- We have English classes for the team.
- A classy loft-style office.
- We have 2 offices in Kyiv: in the center of the city — business center Carnegie Tower and in Unit City.
- Coffee, sweets, fruit (+ the opportunity to choose and vote), a huge assortment of teas.
About Quadrate 28 HR (quadrate28.com)
Recruiting, headhunting, executive search. Specialization: marketing and sales vacancies middle, C-level and heads of departments positions. During 2+ years on the market the company has a 100% return of clients with other projects. And the expertise of our team allows us successfully close vacancies in all functional areas.