- Strong English language knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Google Drive online services.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing, event-planning or inside sales role preferred.
- Experience with ecommerce sales and metrics preferred.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Field inbound questions from suppliers, clients and prospects via email and ZenDesk.
- Help Poptop clients find and book the perfect suppliers for their special events.
- Onboard new suppliers, edit profiles, check quality of profiles.
- Suggest efficiency improvements, working with manager to determine best ways to implement.
- Ensure all tasks are kept up on a daily basis. Develop ways to make tasks more efficient, when possible.
Office in the center of Kiev, flexible work graphic, develop your sills with us (we will help you to fill in gaps in your education), career growth, nice and lovely manager to work with, monetary bonuses. The team’s mission is to be obsessively focused on on providing the best experience for Poptop suppliers and clients, while also exceeding monthly revenue goals.
Can be fixed in $.
About PoptopUK Limited (poptop.uk.com)
An international event planning concierge service, with offices in Kiev, Ukraine and Newcastle upon Tyne, The United Kingdom. Its one of the fastest growing event startup in the world: we process more than 2500 requests/month and serve hundreds of events.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО