- Knowledge of English (that’s basically the reason why I’m writing this in English). Ability to read, write and speak without obvious mistakes. Most of our clients are from the US, Australia, Canada, so it’s very important for us to be able to communicate in their language.
- Good communication skills— both written and verbal.
- Ability (and most important the willingness) to learn fast. Digital field is changing with the high speed and if you are not fast enough on this market your value as a professional won’t be high. That’s why we encourage our team to learn and stay tuned for the industry updates and releases.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing basics. Previous marketing experience would be a huge bonus.
Would be a bonus:
- Knowledge of such tools as Google Docs, Dropbox Paper, Slack; Trello.
- Soft skills: effective communication, flexibility, creative thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback.
There will be two main responsibilities in your day-to-day routine:
- Convert leads that we are going to send to you into customers.
- Search for leads. We will provide you a detailed instruction as well as scripts.
Besides that, we will work together on automating processes as much as possible, so that you will have less and less work to do in the future and will be more concentrated on the closing part.
We are not looking for salesman. It’s more like a partner position. Currently, most of our clients are finding us on their own and we don’t put much efforts into the search from our side. Also, most of the clients stay with us for a very long period of time, which says a lot about our quality of service. I think it’s important for such position to understand that you are going to represent a highly professional team.
What we offer is next:
- Work in friendly and supportive environment.
- Flexible work hours and location. Once you will catch on the process, you are free to work when and where you want, as far as the KPI’s are achieved).
- Comfortable office space near the city center.
- Continuous learning and support with professional development.
- Professional growth based on your skills and desires with possibility to lead own projects.
- Totally informal atmosphere (a bunch of youngsters hustlin’ together rather then just a boring crowd of office managers).
- Salary: $300+, different ways of cooperation available, from flat salary to fully commissioned partnership.
About Respect.Studio (respect.studio)
A team of young marketing enthusiasts working with B2B companies of the western market for more than 3 years. There are currently 9 of us, working both remotely and in the office. We believe that we are one of the best LinkedIn marketers on the market and this helps us to grow fast and steady.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО