- Experience in sales and business development in IT.
- Understanding of web & mobile software development processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with massive amounts of information effectively.
- Fluent English both written & spoken.
- Experience working with freelance markets.
- Experience with Upwork.
- NaUKMA students.
- IT related education or experience.
1st handle Upwork job applications:
- Watch for specific jobs on Upwork (RSS feed based on specific searches).
- Apply fast for right jobs with unique & personalized proposal — not quantity but quality and speed are important.
- Promptly respond on coming invites & job suggestions/alerts.
- Handle initial communication & set up calls with qualified buyers.
- Collaborate with project managers and developers (over Slack).
2nd – content:
- Improve content — proposal & scripts suggestions.
- Create and maintain sales materials: presentations, proposals, white papers, website content, etc.
3rd – scaling:
- Suggestions on improving the whole process.
- Making the same on other platforms (starting from research etc.).
- Designing and running sales campaigns (e.g. webinars, offering promotions).
- Research for various sales situations.
We are looking for a person who will start from the very beginning, 1st supervised on all the processes and became lead professional working with freelance markets channel in future.
- 100% remote with daily standups over video call.
- Part time (2-4 hrs per day).
- Online presence between 10am 5pm EST.
About KFG International (http://kfginternational.com)
A US company with team distributed over Eastern Europe: Ukraine, Czech Republic, Bulgaria. We building a platform to provide expert services in web & mobile development, blockchain, 3D modelling, e-commerce, bot development. Serving clients mostly from USA and Australia.