We are searching for people who:
- Understand and have experience in sales and marketing processes.
- Have experience in successful sales of complex / expensive goods and services.
- Have a perfect understanding of: leads generation techniques, data driven management and analytical skills, sales tools (CRM), digital marketing tools and approaches, competitive Intelligence.
- Are good in business communication: listening, correct questions, ability to act in public/conduct, presentations, effective negotiation (argumentation/persuasion), networking skills.
- Have good working English.
- Are strong in analytical skills.
- Are goal-oriented thinking.
- Have courage and readiness for challenges.
- Are stress resistance.
- Have team leadership skills.
It is great if you have:
- Prior experience in real estate.
- Prior experience in HORECA.
We don’t search for people who:
- Create problems not the solutions.
- Are not ready to take responsibility.
- Need support and decision making person all the time.
- Cannot think out of the box.
- Are not able to generate ideas and fullfill them.
- Don’t respect our values.
- Coordinate activities and communication between in-house Sales & Marketing team (online marketing managers, sales persons, technical experts), external parties (sales managers, sales agents and business partners), reporting to CEO.
- Adjust existing (or define new) vision for Sales and Marketing department in the company.
- Generally responsible for S&M programs planning and execution.
- Collaboration with Administrative manager (Agile master).
- Leads generation in the company: landing pages, leads nurturing.
- Analyzes of how our inbound marketing activity is turning into customers.
- In-depth analysis of personnel and personality research of a potential client.
- Work on the positive image of the product.
- Explore new ways to attract and identify new social networks to reach target customers.
- Organize product presentations.
- Participation in exhibitions and competitions.
- Professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Flexible working time.
- Being part of a dynamic and ambitious company.
- Young and friendly team.
About COSMOS Prefab (cosmosprefab.com)
We create spaces that complement the environment and cater to human needs. They are designed to inspire. Our team aims to develop unique products that bring true value to their client, people around us, environment and shape our future.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО