- Education or understanding of sales and business development areas.
- Understanding of stationery design and promotion of luxury goods.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to collect, process, and organize massive amounts of information effectively.
- Perfect English.
- Expert user of PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Participate in strategy definition and designing growth roadmap.
- Participate in establishing and managing industry partnerships and alliances.
- Conduct market research to define landscape within target industry segments, identify trends.
- Conduct account research, identify possible buyers and define relevant value proposition.
- Create and maintain sales materials: sales presentations and proposals, white papers, website content, etc.
- Negotiate contracts and create custom client offers.
- Designing and running sales campaigns (e.g. webinars, industry/company events, offering promotions).
- On-demand research for various sales situations.
- Collaborate with project managers and designers on development of new products.
- Evangelize sales process adherence and use the best and newest practices among the sales.
We are looking for a person who will start with us from the beginning and became our head of the department in the future.
We need a specialist who will:
- Help us to maintain quick and effective expansion to Ukrainian and overseas markets.
- Conduct marketing research; create effective sale strategy and perform it.
- Cold and hot negotiation with B2B VIP clients with different cultural doing business features.
About Atelier Laresh (atelierlaresh.com)
A Kyiv-based company, engaged in the design and production of high-quality exclusive wedding and event invitations, corporate and personal stationery. We run for clients from different parts of the world: Europe, Asia and Africa.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО