We are searching for people who:
- Experience in industry – nice to have.
- Understand basic fundamentals of industry processes and procedures.
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and best development practices.
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- English level – Intermediate.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
We are not searching for people who:
- Create problems not the solutions.
- Are not ready to take responsibility.
- Need support and decision making person all the time.
- Cannot think out of the box.
- Are not able to generate ideas and fulfill them.
- Don’t respect our values.
- Creating scrum rules for the project that suit the team and ensure they are followed.
- Tracking and monitoring on daily basis of team’s progress and needs, as well as execution of planned activities and tasks.
- Gathering and analyzing KPIs, defining key metrics for specific project and departments.
- Developing report templates, compiling reports and conducting report analysis.
- Finding out the ways to improve on the quality, velocity, value to the business.
- Reporting to higher management (PO, stakeholders) about risks, issues, challenges, achievements, success, failure, improvements of the team.
- Eliminating process gaps and resolve internal and external impediments.
- Helping communicating requirements and DoD (definition of done) from PO to the team.
- Holding all the meetings.
- Coaching the team on task and user story estimation.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comfortable work conditions.
- Being part of a dynamic company.
- Opportunities in self-development: trainings, meetups with opinion leaders.
- Work in innovative field, being part of the pioneer move.
About COSMOS Prefab (cosmosprefab.com)
We create spaces that complement the environment and cater to human needs. They are designed to inspire.
We use spaces to create and show what matters. Our team aims to develop unique products that bring true value to their client, people around us, environment and shape our future.