- 3+ years of previous experience in financial data analysis or a similar role on financial market.
- Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis .
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical, interpretation and forecasting skills.
- Ability to multitask in a changing environment .
- Should be a self-starter requiring minimum supervision and able to meet deadlines .
- Experience in cryptocurrency environment is a plus.
- Collect information, identify relevant insights and compile analytical reports.
- Provide management with the appropriate information for planning and decision making.
- Prepare & submit regular and ad hoc financial estimations, reports and analysis.
- Coherently present information in both written & oral form and provide commercial justification.
- Unique working environment where you work directly with cryptocurrency markets.
- Competitive salary and professional growth.
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
- Work with open-minded management and friendly team of enthusiasts.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
A last-generation closed-end fund that utilizes Ethereum blockchain and Cryptographic Audit technology to offer real-time portfolio transparency. TaaS is backed by a team of experts across financial and venture capital industries.