- Perfect spoken and written English.
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and/or Project Management.
- Experience working with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Proven examples of successful marketing campaigns executed for SaaS, Local businesses, or eCommerce businesses.
- Being a creative thinker and a self-managed person.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy for clients, based on their company goals.
- Optimize different parts of the client website via data analysis and testing.
- Work closely with design, copywriting, development, support, and other company departments on the client’s behalf.
- Attend meetings with the clients to present the results of the work and discuss the tasks or progress on them.
- Set, review, and report on the KPIs and the status of team goals with respect to the KPIs.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Interesting projects and complicated marketing campaigns.
- A fully dedicated team spread around Europe, South and North America.
- Established work processes that will help you stay focused on delivering your tasks.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home/cafe/any other place in the world.
- Employee perks – paid vacation, recurring costs coverage, work equipment costs coverage.
- Paid employee retreats.
- Salary – $12(+). Please, mention your desired hourly rate in the cover letter.
An SEO and marketing agency.