- Proven work experience as an IT Senior Recruiter/Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or an agency recruiter).
- Understanding of software development specialties and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (written and oral).
Responsibilities include collaboration with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates by using databases and various sources to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines. Our ideal candidate experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire the most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives and add to our culture.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Research and determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, job boards, social media, professional networks and referrals.
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews and in-person meetings).
- Assess candidates relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Manage all communication with candidates until they get onboard. Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships
- Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers. Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data (e.g. in our ATS)
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Stable company with a low bureaucracy level and a really fast-paced environment.
- Various opportunities to learn and grow.
- Our team is professional and highly involved, great people to communicate and comfortable to interact within a team.
- Unlimited growth/promotion space.
- Flexible working hours, corporate learning possibilities, paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Comfortable and well-equipped office 10 minutes walking from Osokorky metro station.
The team of enthusiastic specialists who bring technological advances to a whole new level. We believe that the future of humanity lies in the synergy of new media and technology. That is why we work hard to influence global progress and contribute to people’s wellbeing. Our main priority is to provide friendly coexistence between technology and nature.
Continuous evolution — we change together with our world. We accept new challenges and track technological trends to offer the best solutions. Because of the constant evolution we can stay trending
Ideological embodiment — different areas of expertise, enthusiasm, and courage always help us choose the best idea among millions of others. Constructive dialogue — enthusiasm and ability to understand the needs of our partners and clients distinguish us from other companies. We can change flexibly and are always ready to find the best solutions.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО