The ideal candidate understands and designs with the holistic experience of the user at their core. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can quickly turn your creative ideas into design concepts and prototypes.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience) in Design, Human Factors, HCI, Computer Science, or in a related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- 4+ years of UX experience, with at least 2 years of application design, visual design, and /or interaction design experience in SaaS, PaaS, or cloud industry.
- Knowledgeable of UX design principles, best practices, and trends.
- Proficiency in UX tools (i.e. Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks, InVision, Axure).
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (both UI / UX) product design highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- Ability to design, prototype, and evaluate user interfaces.
- Prior experience with A/B testing.
- Own the overall feel of the user experience for all new features and enhancements on our platform.
- Define and implement innovative, intuitive, and compelling flows and experiences.
- Conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and interaction behavior through storyboards, mockups, prototypes, wireframes, and other UX deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand, translate, and lead conceptual design through launch from a user-centered perspective.
- Drive UX vision in alignment with product roadmap and execute cross-functional milestones and business objectives.
- Evaluate and negotiate trade-offs with Product and Engineering to define design specifications and modifications.
- Leverage customer insights, trends, and best practices to recommend and influence the product experience.
- Maintain pattern library and personas for consistency within the product.
- Partner with UI and serve as a resource for other designers.
- Friendly and very professional team.
- Challenging tasks and excellent professional growth opportunities.
- Stable job in product company with regular activities.
- Complete health insurance that includes dental care, massages, beauty services.
- Modern and cozy office in the city center.
- Team lunches, casual gatherings and corporate events.
About Caspio (caspio.com)
An IT product company based in California, USA. Our product makes possible to create web-based business applications without coding. Caspio cloud platform powers business applications for thousands of clients including Fortune-500 companies such as The New York Times, Philips, Reebok, government agencies, universities, nonprofits and diverse organizations around the world.