- Excellent analytical skills and tools.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, SQL and Google Analytics.
- Attribution models.
- English – intermediate or higher.
- Result-oriented self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Curious analytical mind.
- Structured analytics stream ownership for the best data driven business decision making.
- Blend strong analytics with knowledgeable insight to identify any web-related behaviors and trends.
- Bring up new opportunities and best practices to improve the way company will operate and grow.
- Be a key contributor to data-driven decision making of the company by gathering and analyzing data.
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data from customers.
- Monitor and analyze market trends to spot new opportunities for experiments and tests.
- Work with product managers to analyze client behavior and profile to better understand our target audience as well as opportunities for future development.
- Develop various predictive models, and optimize workflow across the company.
- Build attribution models.
- Building automated dashboards for continuous tracking of user behavior and funnel analysis.
- Direct work with the CMO (who is also a co-founder) – data driven marketing professional with a strong international background, logical mindset and willing to make decisions based primarily on analytics.
- Ownership of the analytical function. Opportunity to build the proper analytical practice in the company from scratch.
- Rule over a huge amount of data from Tier-1 markets (USA, Canada, Australia, Europe).
- Data coming from various sources (website, app, social media, bot) and 2 similar products.
- Opportunity not just to answer incoming requests but also to initiate researches.
- Competitive fixed salary in USD.
- Comfortable & cozy office in the heart of Kyiv.
- Regular personal development sessions conducted by CMO/co-Founder. Sponsoring and partial-sponsoring of trainings and education activities.
About the job
Quadrate28 HR is looking for senior web analyst for a client — one of the market leaders in online education assistance services with HQ in UK.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО