- Proven SEO experience in the US market.
- In-depth knowledge of search engine optimization.
- Experience with website analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS.
- High level of English.
- PPC expertise will be a plus.
- On-page and off-page optimization.
- Developing and implementing a link building strategy.
- Working with copywriters to drive SEO in content creation.
- Keywords research.
- Making audits and technical recommendations for developers.
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance of the website.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Driving targeted and loyal traffic to the website.
- Tracking and reporting of website analytics and marketing campaigns;
- Researching and analyzing competitors’ marketing campaigns.
- Interesting and challenging work in the team of professionals.
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with salary expectations.
We assist product IT companies in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint.
Our clients: Grammarly, People.ai, Wargaming, Huawei, Tonic Health and others.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО