We are seeking an experienced SEO Specialist who loves and understands SEO and how it impacts organic traffic and search engine visibility.
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing SEO strategies.
- Strong knowledge of web analytics tools and understanding how to use insights from the tools to further improve user experience and optimize pages for search engines.
- Experience managing several projects at the same time.
- Experience writing or working with copywriters.
- Previous experience in financial services/product organization would be a plus.
- Audit our sites and recommend changes to their architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis and implement related SEO strategies.
- Use web analytics tools to prepare regular performance reports.
- Run PPC campaigns and adjust them as needed.
- Perform tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends/insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in PPC campaigns.
- Ensure our sites are filled with optimal keywords and perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Advise our in-house content and SMM teams in the creation of high quality SEO content.
- Perform detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies, including the keyword research on competitors.
- Keep up with any significant Google algorithmic changes and adjust SEO strategies based on findings.
- Deep immersion into fast growing blockchain industry.
- Competitive salary and flexible work schedule.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Continuous education, trainings, and professional growth.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
The company operates where blockchain and the financial markets meet. We are experienced in both — we run the world’s first closed-end fund on Ethereum blockchain.
Having recently incorporated a blockchain product company Kepler Technologies, we are expanding rapidly and welcome the brightest talents to join our team.