- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth for 10-50 clients at a time.
- You should have a working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify & resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently and could have the ability to manage a full department as we continue to grow.
- Familiar with setting up Google analytics and google search console and analyzing said data.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- You will work between senior content writer and web developer.
- You will be in charge of keyword research, structuring websites, site map, link silo, schema markup and also providing the pages that our link builder will build pages to.
- You would also be responsible for helping to further develop the client’s link building strategy as they mostly outsource links at this time.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Making sure there are no broken links or 404’s on the website.
- Able to analyze site structure and prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Create monthly content plans for all of the customers.
- Post all content in coordination with client deliverables.
- Work with the link builder to make sure all necessary links are built to target pages that you specify.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- We are currently seeking a full-time SEO specialist to work remotely as part of a fast-growing company.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a similar sphere. You should also be able to work remotely. Our ideal candidate combines excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- You should feel comfortable working from 9 AM to 5:30 PM eastern standard time.
About Hiring and Dealing
A Boutique Recruiting Team.
Our highest mission is to match the right candidate with the right company to ensure long-term happiness. Our goal and motivation to help customers and candidates to find each other, grow, and achieve high results together.