- 1+ years SMM experience on the western markets (North America, Western Europe).
- Excellent English communication skills: written, verbal, and visual.
- Experience in ASO, SEO, PR, is a plus.
- Develop and enact collaborative social media marketing strategies that support company goals and initiatives while driving brand awareness and engagement.
- Establish, manage and publish social media marketing editorial calendar.
- Conduct regular reviews of social media marketing strategies to assess progress, making adjustments as needed.
- Build, manage and grow the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, as well as potential new channels (telegram etc.).
- Create shareable content, tailored to specific channels, that drives awareness, engages key audiences, and creates organic engagement.
- Manage day-to-day content dissemination.
- Stay informed of social media marketing trends and bring them to the attention of internal teams as appropriate.
- Identify new target audiences and social influencers.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussions and conversations.
- Respond to questions and commentary.
- Manage the company blog and work with internal teams to curate content.
- Develop content as needed/appropriate.
Develop social media promotions and campaigns that:
- Support company goals and initiatives, product and service launches, etc.
- Drive awareness of and traffic to events.
- Engage with partners and industry influencers.
- Establish the company as a thought leader in the industry.
- Cultivate leads and inbound traffic.
- Establish effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media marketing programs.
- Analyze, review and regularly report on social media marketing benchmarks, as well as the impact of specific social media marketing promotions.
- Implement company-wide social media marketing policy, defining guidelines and providing best practices.
- Work with the product development and marketing teams to ensure social media tools are kept up-to-date.
- Create an internal social media education program to establish, educate and drive employee-based engagement through relevant social media techniques into the company’s culture.
- Competitive compensation.
- Challenging tasks.
- Professional growth.
- Passionate team.
- Startup spirit.
About Boxdrive (boxdrive.com)
A peer-2-peer cloud storage, enabling to backup and share files with supreme security, or rent out computer’s unused disk space and earn money. Our target market is the US. We started this company last summer. We have a team of passionate professionals, who have done big and successful projects for different companies and markets before.
Each team member has a possibility to grow together with our company and it grows really fast. We have a great solution and huge market.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО