Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We’re looking for a social media/content marketing specialist to manage our social media accounts and blog by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of Highbrow. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Strategic thinker.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven person.
- Ability to multitask, organize and manage your work time effectively.
- Fluency in written English is a must have.
- The drive and ability to work in a very fast-paced (and changing) environment.
- Build up the social media and content strategy.
- Create monthly content calendars.
- Create content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Monitor and engage with community by responding to comments/tweets/messages.
- Identify key opportunities for reactive content based on news, events, and trending topics.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media/content ROI.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional growth within friendly and dynamic team.
- The chance of a lifetime to work in a fast-growing international startup.
About Highbrow (gohighbrow.com)
An email based learning platform with more than 200,000 students that brings bite-sized courses straight to people’s inboxes every morning. We aim to help people make learning an everyday habit.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО