- Knowledge of English (that’s basically the reason why I’m writing this in English). Ability to read and write without obvious mistakes. Most of our clients are from US, Australia, Canada, so it’s very important for us to be able to communicate in their language.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing basics. Yes, it would be good if you will know what and why are you doing at this position.
- Ability (and most important the willingness) to learn fast. Digital field is changing with the high speed and if you are not fast enough on this market your value as a professional won’t be high. That’s why we encourage our team to learn and stay tuned for the industry updates and releases.
- High level computer literacy. You will be working with automation software and it is important for you to be able to learn how to work with such tools without extra struggle.
Would be a bonus:
- Experience working with social media automation tools or as a social media manager.
- Soft skills: effective communication, flexibility, creative thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback.
- Manage multiple social media profiles using automation tools.
- Analyze campaign and build weekly reports.
- Accumulation of answers from prospects.
- Work in friendly and supportive environment.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote position (after trial period). Or if you want, you can join us in our comfortable office space.
- Continuous learning and support with professional development.
- Professional growth based on your skills and desires with possibility to lead own projects.
- Totally informal atmosphere.
- Adequate management with clear tasks and high responsiveness.
- Salary: $250-300.
About Respect.Studio (respect.studio)
A young digital agency with a focus on B2B Lead Generation with clients from more than 20 countries. We not only post stuff on the web, we make sure that our actions lead to acquiring new leads for our clients.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО