- Fluent English is a must (both verbal and written).
- Thorough knowledge of with MS Excel, Google Spreadsheets or similar spreadsheets software.
- Understanding of general principles of WEB technologies (cookies, WEB server functionality, GET/POST requests etc).
- Ability to work proactively without direct supervision.
- Must have strong customer service/client relation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem solving drive.
- Experience in digital advertising industry would be a plus.
- Providing L1 support (customer support/help desk) for internal and external clients.
- Conducting initial issues investigation, collecting all necessary data, communication with the requester.
- Composing reasonable replies, being involved into issues resolution and into the business processes of sales and AdOps teams.
- Escalating requests to L3 support or engineering teams appropriately.
- Identifying priority of requests and reordering them in the right way.
- Reacting on the system monitoring notifications and escalating appropriately.
- Track statistics discrepancies between our system and traffic suppliers, initiate investigation on both sides in case of major discrepancies.
- Provide finance team with data for clients invoicing.
- Prepare custom reports together with engineering team for traffic anomalies investigation.
- Debug client’s Rich Media / Video creatives on specific ad exchanges.
- Truly innovative product in adtech domain.
- Paid vacation and sick.
- Large and comfortable office space.
- Drinks and sweets.
- Participation in conferences.
- Abroad trips.
- Above market salary.
About QupleTech (qupletech.com)
A global ad tech company based in Helsinki and Kiev (ex Madberry). Our main product is Quple, self-service gamer acquisition tool based on artificial intelligence. Quple enables game companies to run high-performance ad campaigns with video commercials shown in mobile apps, video streams and Smart TV.
The core feature of the product is a real time prediction: Quple uses machine learning methods to predict user reaction and in-game behavior BEFORE contacting him with ads. This approach allows game marketers to find most relevant gamers with proven paying capacity among millions of users worldwide, and to avoid spending money for those who are not interested in their game.
We solve the marketing tasks that were never solved before and we scout smart people who looking for challenge and know how to deal with challenge.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО