- Fluent English and Ukrainian.
- Good communication skills.
- > 1 year of experience in IT recruiting.
- Knowledge of the local IT market.
- Basic understanding of the software development process, differences among various programming languages and frameworks.
- Always eager to try new recruiting tools and hacks.
Your main goal will be to ensure a stable influx of new freelance developers and other IT specialists to our Lemon network.
- Process incoming applications.
- Source for suitable IT specialists and actively outreach them to ensure an ongoing pipeline of external candidates.
- Conduct Soft Skills Interviews and evaluate the level of English.
- Guide applicants through all the stages of the screening process.
- Provide timely, accurate, and relevant feedback throughout the screening process.
- Coordinate your efforts with the rest of the Talent Acquisition Team and Sales department to make sure that newly attracted and screened IT specialists meet the demand on our platform and can be quickly supplied with new projects according to their specialization.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28 working days vacation a year.
- Annual bonuses to spend on sport and education.
- Monthly bonus to help maintain your home office.
- Startup culture with open communication.
- You will be one of 18 employees who can directly influence the future of the company.
A marketplace of vetted freelance developers. Our core customers are U.S.-based early-stage startups, whom we match with Ukrainian freelance developers only. Our team is small and agile, and every crew member has an opportunity to directly influence big decisions.