- 2.5 to ∞ years of relevant experience as an IT Recruiter.
- Experience at product IT companies and/or startups or deep understanding of the difference between product and outsourcing format.
- Ability «to ask straight, deep, and indispensable questions at the right moment» and «ability to hear true and clear answers».
- Ability to see real people under job titles, their needs and superpowers.
- Curiosity, realism, and the ability to «do not overtax the universe».
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change: the recruiting world is so impermanent.
- Deep understanding of Ukrainian IT companies: not only difference between FE and BE, but habits and habitats of DevOps Engineers and Product Managers, and culture/product/process differenсes between main players in our market.
- Ukrainian/Russian and English proficiency (speaking/writing).
- Self-organized and results-oriented: we shouldn’t track or limit your working time, but you feel your own working progress.
To help companies succeed by building top-performing teams and help A-players find companies where their talent is most valued.
- Extreme care for your personality and talent.
- Real partner relationships.
- Community culture.
- Ability to work with the most mission-driven startups in Ukraine and the US.
- Ability to build the A-Players community in Ukraine.
- The happiest hired candidates.
- Remote work combined with three weeks of various team activities every 3-4 months.
About A-Players Recruiting
We help companies succeed by building top-performing teams and help A-players find companies where their talent is most valued.
There are only 10% of A-players on the market. Being an A-player is not about skills or experience, but having key personal qualities. Being able to define those personal qualities and to find people who have them is the key to building the most successful teams.