- 1+ years of experience writing consumer-facing software documentation in English.
- Excellent level of technical and non-technical English.
- Good writing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to analyze and structure large amounts of information.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Good organizational, communication and planning skills.
- Developing and maintaining documentation: User Guides, Knowledge Base, Release Notes, Online Tutorials etc.
- Determining the needs of end users and the team, working with technical documentation.
- Organizing and writing supporting documents for product.
- Standardizing content across platforms and media.
- Gathering usability feedback from customers, designers, and users.
- Formatting documents in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Planning and managing documentation deliverables.
- Competitive salary.
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies.
- Working alongside talented and creative people, building Dream Team with us.
- Opportunities for the professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications).
- Foreign languages classes in the company office.
- Other perks.
About Axon Development Group (axondevgroup.com)
We help companies to turn their business ideas into great marketable products. Working closely with client’s team on every stage of the development life-cycle, we provide expertise and are fully committed to deliver an outstanding solution.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО