- Advanced level of English.
- Technical background.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Sourcing guru with analytical skills.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing short, concise definitions of technical terms.
- Editing and proofreading of the existing terms.
- Classifying and organizing the terms in categories (Front-end, Back-end, Web Design, QA, etc.).
- An opportunity to plunge into the world of IT and expand your technical horizons.
- Unleash your creative potential within a dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Full-time (part-time) remote job.
About RelocateMe and GlossaryTech (glossarytech.com)
In February, we launched our educational side project — GlossaryTech. It’s a free online toolkit for tech recruiters and sourcers intended to help the latter become more tech savvy. Think of GlossaryTech as Wiki for the recruitment industry.
About RelocateMe: we’re a young and ambitious startup aimed to bring back «good karma» of IT recruiting services across the EU. Established in 2012, we have already «knocked (quite loudly) on the doors» of such great companies as 6Wunderkinder, Yelp, Spil Games, Booking.com, Nimbuzz, etc.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО