- You are a geek, who writes high-quality technical content and knows how to make it readable and clear.
- English is one of the languages you are fluent in.
- Simplifying engineering texts puts a smile on your face.
- Your content pieces make both newcomers and old hands interested in the topic. Those have what it takes, so people want to read them.
- You can spend hours digging into a new topic to make your content better.
- You are a well-organized “getting-things-done” person looking for an outstanding freelance project.
You will create high-quality content that covers different aspects of email-related technologies: tools and infrastructure for sending and testing. We expect you to do a comprehensive research of the topic and always make sure that the content fits the key success metrics.
- Experience in writing technical content and data-driven approach to its creation.
- Professional English Skills (speaking and writing – impeccable grammar and spelling knowledge).
- Strong technical background.
- Ability to organize yourself and manage time to work as a freelancer.
- Experience in working in/with tech companies.
This is a freelance position. We offer competitive compensation and interesting projects.
A product studio. We build software solutions that users love, deliver them to market, and ensure their steady growth.
Railsware team worked with Calendly, SendGrid, Philips, Google, and a whole bunch of other interesting companies.