- Experience with setting up of the ticketing (CRM) system.
- Experience in the team’s KPIs and metrics development.
- Proven track of team motivation system creation.
- Background in business processes optimization within the team.
- Advanced English (both spoken and written).
- Organize the distributed team workflow.
- Build the scalable support processes within the company.
- Communicate with global companies and international clients.
- Challenging work and continuous professional growth and feedback.
- You will be a part of the professional and highly motivated team.
- Want to learn? No problem, Competera will pay 60% for your trainings, courses etc.
- Flexible working hours and remote work days.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leave.
- Paid lunches and fully-stocked kitchen with fruits & snacks.
- Corporate and sport events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun 🙂
About Competera (competera.net)
Ukrainian IT product company, founded in 2014. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers. Our products are Competetive Data and Price Management platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market. Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world: OBI, Deloitte, Acer, Panasonic, Watsons, Foxtrot etc.